06 February, 2024

Waiting not doing

 Hello everyone who is choosing to read this new take on an old blog from now on this will be about whatever trivial random thoughts that pop into my head.

Like Sunday night I was thinking about how some people have to wait and wait and wait for others to do stuff for them this may not be how they would like it but it is how it has become.

I used to be able to just do stuff I wanted to do, like go to the shops either for stuff I needed or just to wonder around having a look at what there is. Then I lost my licence being declared by my doctor as being unfit to drive.

Now I have to wait for someone to either drive me to the shops or as they often prefer go shopping for me. No one wants to admit that they find it easier to just go and get what I need over taking me to the shops. This was made worse by Covid and even though life for most has returned to pre-covid normal I feel it hasn't for me.

Even at home there are things I need help with and I as for either Tim or Tasha to help me but it isn't uncommon for me to still be waiting an hour or more later.


Thankfully I am back to doing a lot of shit around the house myself but I am unable to drive myself to the shops. I am also thankfully for online shopping but it isn't the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment