01 February, 2016

February


Hello February, what is in stall for this month, well we have three birthdays the first being my darling daughter Natasha she will be 29 on the 14th Valentine's Day. The following week it will be Summer's birthday she will be 3 and then we have Daemon's the following day he will be 4.

Tim always says he doesn't need a special day to show me that he loves me, I get that but I have reached a stage in my life that I would like to go out for a meal on Valentine's Day.

Mum & dad and Tim and I have all booked our next holiday, a cruise we will leave at the end of May and be gone for nearly 2 weeks.

Dad is worried about how he is going to get from the train to the dock so I asked Dave if he could come with us to help dad with his luggage. Dave said he or Leigh will drive us down to Sydney on the day and one of them will come back and pick us up when we return.

We all think dad should take his oxygen with him but he keeps saying he doesn't think he will need it, but we are all telling him it would be better to take it and not need it then leave it at home and really need it. He doesn't want to need to see a doctor while on the ship as that costs a bloody lot of money it can cost up to $1,000 to see the doctor and you are expect to pay there and then and later claim it back from you travel insurance.


No comments:

Post a Comment