15 August, 2024

My First Hodgepodge

 


1.What was the best (or one of the best) summers of your life? Tell us why. 

I can’t think of one summer being better then another

2. When you have a trip coming up do you make a list and check it twice to ensure you don't forget anything? Or are you a 'throw whatever you can think of into the suitcase at the last minute' kind of packer? When returning from a trip do you unpack immediately or leave the suitcase right where it lands? 

I am one to make a list and check things off as I pack and when I get home, I like to unpack within the first 24 hours.

3. What's your favourite food or beverage made with lemons? Is that a flavour you enjoy? 

Lemone meringue pie

4. When was the last time you had to make lemonade out of lemons, figuratively speaking I mean? 

Nope my brain is in neutral and not coming up with anything

5. Did you like school growing up? Why or why not? 

Nope didn’t like it just dragged myself their every day because I had to

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

May you always find positive things in life even if they are hiding, just keep looking and you should find.

 

11 comments:

  1. I didn’t like high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to visit you today. Lemon meringue pie sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Jo-Anne,
    LOVED going to school, eager to soak up new things every day!
    Algebra was my favorite and often I had to come to the blackboard for explaining something new. Being fortunate I guess for seeing it quickly and being able to put it to use.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well how fun to see you in the link today : ) Thanks for playing along. I'm kind of with you on summer. I don't remember a bad one, and overall when I think of summer I think of childhood and being carefree. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the Hodgepodge! I had trouble thinking of a specific summer that stood out and wound up mentioning a couple of great ones. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to be taking part in the hodgepodge, my week has been all over the place but mostly good

      Delete