29 August, 2024

Is the hodgepodge a cliche

 


 What is one cliche you think is nonsense? What's one you think holds truth? 

I think so many cliches are nonsense and make no sense, been trying to think of one that holds water, but I can’t.

What's the last thing you broke and how did it happen? 

I haven’t broken anything in a very long time, in fact it’s been so long I can’t remember when the last was

 Are you a fan of s'mores? Have you had a s'more this summer? Last thing you ate that you wanted to ask for 's'more of'

I have never heard tried a s’more, they are not any Aussie thing

 A mode of transportation you've never tried. Will you someday? 

I have never ridden a motorbike and I never will

Believe it or not, next week's Hodgepodge lands in a brand-new month. What's your happiest memory from the month we're bidding adieu? 

August’s happiest memory would have to be one that hasn’t happened yet, as I am drawing a blank trying to think of one.

Insert your own random thought here.

Remember when life is full of struggles and everything seems so hard, that you are not alone, so many people struggle day after day, on the rollercoaster of life hanging on and hoping they will not go flying through the air landing in a broken heap.

 

9 comments:

  1. Dearest Jo-Anne,
    Neither did I grow up in a smores culture and it is completely foreign to me.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. S'mores are generally a 'campfire' food, although now people do them in the microwave. Definitely not as good. It's a toasted marshallow topped with a chocolate bar between two graham crackers. Very rich and messy but yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope you make a great August memory before the month is over! I never thought about s'mores as being an American thing, but I guess they are. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me August is just another month, no special memories being made

      Delete
  4. I think I can safely say I will never be on a motorbike/motorcycle either. I suppose s'mores are an American "thing" although I did not realize that....learned something this afternoon:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there are things unique to our own country that we don't think about being unique to our country

      Delete