06 April, 2021

Sandy's thoughts

 Been pretty emotional today and i don't cry really at the worst of times but it started this morning and been on an off all day just can't help it...Temika just said oh mum you crying again as she caught me this morning and said a you ok you don't cry mum...well sometimes i do just not in front on my girls maybe in shower...mums is in hospital with kidneys shutting down with delirium equals confusion ...and last night she was a whole different person i had too pick up my bro and go to hospital cause she was trying discharge herself with me being her carer she couldn't do so ...but she was Angry ,mean to the core an mean what myself n bro had to go tho was nasty to say the lest very Angry dementia like ...fuck i love my sister's no matter what it's Easter weekend 2 years on the 21st since dad passed 3 Easter Sundays coming up in 2 days ..it's hard i get it if you feel like me most of all because Mum's in hospital at the same time dad passed and we don't know shit...more it reason too make the effort to go see her....me n bud are 2 out of 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment