15 April, 2021

Rest in Beautiful

 MAVIS JEAN JENKINS 30 JANUARY 1940 ------------12 APRIL 2021

Sandy


R.I.P my mumma bear passed away 9:40 this morning with me and my bro and my sis Jeannie by her side...you was the most loving,caring,beautiful, understanding, un judgemental mumma we could talk to about everything and anything no matter what...you my mumma will always be missed and never forgotten..we know your with dad now you can rest in peace..just rest KNOWING as we have told you the last few days we are/will be OKAY you and dad made STRONG kids...love you my mumma bea


Lauren


So the world lost an angel today... sending my love to all the Jenkins and so grateful that I felt the love that was so freely shared by Mae Jenkins I can't describe how beautiful she and Denis have been to me and I know they are together now. I am sending love and hugs to your beautiful family


Natasha


They were together 4 60+ yrs, her heart broke 2 say goodbye but now they are back together dancing in the clouds u will be forever missed Nanny and most of all u will be forever loved and in our hearts


Michelle


Great Nanny Jenkins 24 years or so Mavis has been in my life so sad but remembered as being the most selfless woman of all time I think we are so lucky to have known her especially us knowing her on a personal level don't you think Lauren? She has done so much for all of us She is with Denis now her 1 true love her rock


No comments:

Post a Comment