Hi everyone, here is
the latest hodgepodge
http://www.fromthissideofthepond.com/2026/08/hodgepodge-questions-volume-672.html
1. Fall arrives this
week in the northern hemisphere. Does it look/feel like fall where you live?
What’s something you love to do this time of year that makes you feel its
officially fall?
*If you're
answering today from the southern hemisphere, feel free to sub spring for the
word fall.
Some
days it feels like spring here other days it feels likes summer with temps in
the high 20’s up to 30c. I like that I don’t have to wear socks to keep my feet
warm.
2. What's a small
daily task or chore that always seems to fall through the
cracks when your schedule gets busy?
Having
a nap
3. What's something
you're falling for lately?
Can’t
think of anything
4. Pumpkin is
a popular flavory this time of year. Are you a fan? What's your favorite
pumpkin flavoured food or beverage?
I don’t
like pumpkin soup or any type of pumpkin flavoured food or drink, except for
maybe pumpkin scones.
5.What's something
you wish would never change? Explain.
This
is a difficult question after thinking about it I came up with nothing.
6. Insert your own
random thought here.
Remember
that true beauty comes from inside us and how we treat others around us.
No comments:
Post a Comment