29 September, 2026

Sharing my world

 

Hi everyone I am taking part in sharing my world again here are this week’s questions and answers, which I found here:

https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2026/09/28/share-your-world-28th-september-2026/

 

 


Here are this week’s questions:

1. It’s not yet the end of September, but already shops are displaying Christmas merchandise here in the UK. Do you think this is too early?

Yes, it is too early for Christmas, I notice last week that a Christmas store had opened and thought it was too early for it.

 

2.  What is your favourite traditional holiday in your country?

I love Christmas but I also like Australia Day

 

3.  Do you think such celebrations are over commercialised?

Yes all events are far too commercialised

 

4.  Would you like to introduce a new annual National Holiday?

 

I can’t think of a single thing

 

Grattitude:
This one is from Vanda this week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment