28 October, 2024

Happy Birthday Sue

 

On this day back in 1969 my amazing sister Sue was born, I have said for many years that she is the strongest person I know; she is a survivor, and I am so lucky that this year we have become so close.

Yes, she has made some bad decisions in her life, but she also made some good ones that is normal, life hasn’t always been easier for her, but she has learnt and grown with all the ups and downs of her life.


She is estranged from some of her children, their decision not hers and this is upsetting for her but there is nothing she can do. If they choose to not have this amazing and strong woman in their lives, then it is them who are losing out.  She may not have always been the best mother in their eyes, but she did the best she knew how to do at that time in her life.

I love you Sue and I am proud of how strong and resilient you are; I hope you never forget that.

Happy Birthday

5 comments:

  1. Dearest Jo-Anne,
    Happy belated Birthday to your resilient sister Sue!
    You at least make a rock solid and loyal sister and may that never ever change.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Sue! May God grant you many years of blessings!

    ReplyDelete