11 August, 2026

Just some hodgepodge

 


Hi everyone, here is the latest hodgepodge

I saw a meme on Instagram that went like this-'The movie Dirty Dancing came out in 1987 and was set in 1963, so if remade in 2026 it would be set in 2002. Now I need a little lie down in a dark room for a while." 

Time is crazy, isn't it? So what were you up to in the year 2002? 

Damn I can’t remember what I was doing back in 2002

2. "Me? I'm scared of everything..." What's something that scares you that you'd like to try anyway? 

I am scared of many things but there is not one thing I can think of that I would like to try even if it scares me

3. Watermelon-yay or nay? Which melon is your favorite-watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew. Of the watermelon food/beverages listed which would you say yes to...

watermelon salsa~watermelon feta salad~watermelon sorbet~

a watermelon Jolly Rancher~a watermelon margarita 

Yeah I like watermelon but often find it isn’t sweet enough, I have never tired a watermelon beverage

4. August 12th is National Middle Child Day. Are you a middle child? If not, where do you fall in the birth order in your family of origin? Do you think this has influenced your personality? Elaborate. 

Nope I am the eldest child and yes being the eldest has made me more responsible and organised then my siblings.

5. Would you rather talk to everyone at a crowded party for a short time, or have a significant conversation with two people? Explain. 

I would rather sit and watch people speaking only to those who sit near me and speak to me

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

Do you like soft things?

I do, things like plushies, fluffy blankets, a fleecy jacket and soft warm slippers. I also like hugs from love ones and the feeling of being loved and appreciated.?

1 comment: