23 August, 2026

Friendly Fill-Ins

 


Each week Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions.

───── ⋆⋅Here are this week’s phrases⋅⋆ ─────

1. All sorts of random stuff sparks my creativity.
2. Doing anything can zap my energy.
3. My dream life would have always been the one I have.
4. Chocking on nothing causing me to cough so much I bend over and hit my head is the silliest way I’ve injured myself.

 

2 comments:

  1. That last one made me laugh because it is exactly the kind of ridiculous accident that somehow feels impossible to explain afterward. Sometimes the most ordinary little things can leave you wondering how on earth you managed to hurt yourself that way. I love that your dream life is the one you already have, there is something really lovely about being able to say that and mean it.

    ReplyDelete