18 August, 2026

A Flying Hodgepodge

 


Hi everyone, here is the latest hodgepodge

http://www.fromthissideofthepond.com/2026/08/hodgepodge-questions-volume-667.html

1. August 19th is National Aviation Day...do you like to fly? Last time you were on an airplane? The date is chosen in honour of the history and development of aviation and celebrated on the birthday of Orville Wright. Have you ever been to the Kitty Hawk area of North Carolina? The city of Dayton in Ohio (their birthplace)

Yes I love to fly but it has been a long time since I have, since I am in Australia no chance of me going to the Kitty Hawk area

2. In what area of your life do you tend to 'wing it'? Is this an area you should be winging? 

Pretty much everything, winging it is just how I live

3. A favorite book, song, or movie that relates to flight in some way?   

Can’t think of anything

4. Soft serve, gelato, sherbet, frozen yogurt, or good old fashioned ice cream...what's your pleasure? Your favorite flavour? How often do you indulge? 

I like soft serve with chocolate coating

Ice cream I have at home I like chocolate best and I prefer the Bulla brand.

5. I never get tired of living and feeling loved and appreciated

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

Life is better when you don’t feel the need to people please and can feel comfortable saying NO to a request if you don’t have the time or you don’t really want to. Saying NO isn’t something I find easier to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment