23 July, 2026

Tuesday 4

 


Welcome once again to  Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 

Welcome back to another Tuesday 4 in honour of Toni Taddeo it's founder.

Here are this week's questions

 

1. What brand of shampoo do you think works best for you and what does it do for you?

I don’t care what brand of shampoo I use often I use stuff my daughter bought and didn’t like much.

2. Do you use cosmetics and if so what do you use?

I apply a tinted moisturise each morning which is just a moisturiser mixed with foundation and then I apply a face powder. If I go out, I like to wear matching eyeshadow.
3. Do you use a washcloth on your face?

Yes, I do use a face washer/wash cloth when I wash my face.

4. Do you have an all-time favorite perfume or scent that you wear? If you don't wear perfumes, is there a scent that you love in general?

No favourite perfume I will use it if I am given some but otherwise I used a body spray

 

No comments:

Post a Comment