22 July, 2026

Life's Hodgepodge


 

Hi everyone, here is the latest hodgepodge

http://www.fromthissideofthepond.com/2026/02/hodgepodge-questions-volume-663.html

 

1. Do your goals and dreams energize or exhaust you? Elaborate. 

If I have any they would exhaust me

2. July 23rd is national lemon day. Are you a fan of this flavour? What's a favourite dish or beverage you enjoy that calls for lemons? 

I like lemon meringue pies

3. "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade"...is this something you're pretty good at managing? Have you had to do this recently? If so tell us about it. 

When life gives me lemons I don’t make lemonade, I pick them up and throw them at annoying people, figuratively not literally

4. Something you love that is lemon yellow in colour? 

Bananas

5. How would you describe your attention to detail? 

Depends on how I  am feeling, if I’m good then it’s good if not then not so much attention is given to anything.

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

Remember that things are not achieved overnight. They're achieved with perseverance, determination, and, above all, a clear vision of what you want to achieve. Don't rush; everything comes in its own time

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment