So here I am answering more getting to know you/me, these
questions come from Kymber found here: https://booomcha.com/2026/07/get-to-know-you-96/
What’s your go‑to drink when you don’t want to
think about it?
Pepsi Max but if we are thinking
grog, it would be Southo & Cola
What song instantly puts you in a better mood?
There are many that can improve
my mood
What’s the most “you” item in your house?
The photos on my walls

Another one I also saw on Debbie Doglady's blog. Your Pepsi Max is the same as my Pepsi Zero, so we are in agreement there. Your Southo is our SoCo and I never developed a taste for it despite many attempts.
ReplyDeleteMy grandmother introduced me to Southern Comfort and it is my preferred drink
DeleteHaving photos all over the walls is the best way to make a house feel cozy, since looking at favorite memories beats generic decor any day. Pepsi Max is a classic choice, though adding Southern Comfort to the mix makes for a perfect weekend treat. These quick question prompts are always a fun read. It is cool getting a little peek into your daily personality.
ReplyDeleteYeah I liked these kind of posts as you said we get to see a bit about how someone is
Delete