03 June, 2020

Frustration


It must be hard not knowing what to when you see me crying and suffering with pain and frustration day in and day out, I know there is nothing anyone can do to relieve the pain.

Sometimes all I need is a hug and to hear you know how hard it I need nothing else.

Sometimes it is hard and depressing to hear someone sigh or see a roll of the eyes when I ask for help of some kind. I know no one means anything bad but it does make me feel like I am being a nuisance or a burden.

Yes it is hard for me struggling all day every day and I get it must be hard for everyone to know this and and not know what to do for the best. I have no answer for that.

If it was just the tremor that would be bad enough but it's everything else, like the pain in my right upper arm/shoulder area. This makes me cry in pain and frustration and there isn't a damn thing you can do.


No comments:

Post a Comment